As owner or partner of CA Firm, If you want to grow your firm, make it profitable and you want to spend less time at the office, you need to have strong backbone. The backbone is the Office Automation System for Chartered Accountants. This blog post will cover how to systemize your accounting firm. This will help make your firm more efficient, more profitable, and you will have more free time.
Why CA Firms need office automation system?
As a chartered accountant, you always know you have a lot of work to do and you are constantly on the move. But no matter how many times you or your team get in touch with your clients, there are still tasks that are delayed or ignored because they were not classified as important. However, with the implementation of office automation systems, you and your team can make your workload manageable.
Features required in office automation system for CA firms
- ▹ Practice management and office automation software should be easy to implement with simple steps. It should have facility to import existing clients and existing jobs. It should help you save time in implementation process.
- ▹ Software should be easy and simple to use practice management software. It should be completely customizable accounting to the needs of your firm.
- ▹ System should help you create workflow management to automate recurring tasks. The recurring client task should get automatically created and allocated among team members as per predefined scheduled dates and help you save your valuable time from staff management task
- ▹ The workflow management should enable you to send reminders, updates and followup email and sms to your clients with the help of scheduled based triggers or event based triggers.
- ▹ Automation tool should help you to create fees agreement, schedule of payment and generate professional invoices automatically at the completion of client task or at predefined dates.
- ▹ The system should allow accounting professional to collect payments by providing online payment facility to clients for their dues.
- ▹ Software should provide customer relationship management. It should provide client mobile app which will work as self service portal and improve client communication, collaboration and client experience. It will help you reduce time in client update and followup task.
- ▹ Platform should be scalable. You should be able to add users and manage users on the fly without contacting the solution provider
- ▹ Platform should provide you single dashboard for professional management reports so that you need not waste your time in the task of searching and preparing exceptional reports for efficient management of your firm.
- ▹ Platform should provide you facility of customisable dashboard which will display metrics that matters in management of your professional firm.
- ▹ The focus of the system providers should be of automation of every operation and activity of accounting firm.
- ▹ The system should help you in document management as well. It should be easy for you to get and give documents to businesses you are serving.
- ▹ The system should have auto backup facility of database and files as it belongs to businesses you are serving and you certainly don't want to compromise your relation with business clients
Why Easycloudbooks ?
Easycloudbooks is a cloud based practice management software designed for small and medium size accounting professionals. It helps them to systemize, automate and streamline their accounting firm so it can deliver better results and better life to both the firm and its employees. It helps them to do this by enabling them to take on more clients, and free up more time for existing clients. Easycloudbooks is the simplest practice management software that can be implemented in a few hours and can help chartered accountants to automate their accounting firm.
Easycloudbooks is a software designed by chartered accountants with 20 years of experience for CA professional that helps them to manage their workflow, manage their clients, and manage their jobs. It is a cloud-based software that helps the accounting firms to automate their workflow, manage their clients, and manage their jobs. It offers accounting firms and professional services firms the flexibility to manage their workflow and manage their jobs from anywhere and at anytime. Its various features include the ability to automate their workflow, manage their clients, manage their jobs, manage their team, manage their finances, and manage their time.
Want to see how it works?
Start your easycloudbooks account and start seeing your projects go from “planning” to “done”. Click here to know more